Sunday, April 6, 2008

M113A2

This is my very first post on my newly created blog dedicated just for the hobby...:) Am currently working on the US armored personal carrier, M113A2. This is actually my good buddy, Milton's model kit that i'm working on... Bro, you should feel honored to be mentioned in my 1st post le...haha. He did the building part and me..the painting, weathering...n yada yada yada.

This is the box art of the subject at hand. Unfortunately, I sold my camera and haven't gotten a new one, so can't upload progress pics of the build in the meantime. Will try to get that sorted out soon. The current stage of my build is betwn phase 2-3, i.e. painting acessories to be mounted onto the vehicle and also initial stages of weathering. Looks like a whole Saturday's been spent on this n of cos...taking naps in between...

That's all for tonite...I shall be putting up images of completed models very soon...


No comments: